These names are among the top holdings of some of our favorite concentrated-fund managers.
Gainers, Losers, Actives
|Chesapeake Energy Corp|| |
|Bank of America Corporation|| |
|Ambev SA ADR|| |
|Advanced Micro Devices Inc|| |
|General Electric Co|| |
|AT&T Inc|| |
|Roku Inc Class A|| |
|Snap Inc Class A|| |
|Zynga Inc Class A|| |
|Centennial Resource Development Inc A|| |
- ASIA MARKETS: Asian Markets Mixed As Fed Cuts Rates, BOJ Stays Unchanged | Dow Jones
- ASIA MARKETS: Asian Markets Mixed As Fed Cuts Rates, BOJ Stays Pat | Dow Jones
- Government Urged to Boost R&D Spending | Dow Jones
- Microsoft to Buy Back Up to $40 Billion in Stock | Dow Jones
- Fed Cuts Rates By Quarter Point, But Faces Growing Split—4th Update | Dow Jones
- Communications Services Flat as Streaming Wars Move to Devices - Communications Services Roundup | Dow Jones
- Consumer Cos Down After Fed Statement - Consumer Roundup | Dow Jones
- Tech Down on Doubts About Trade, Monetary Policy Outlook - Tech Roundup | Dow Jones
- Financials Up After Fed Statement - Financials Roundup | Dow Jones
- Stale Snack-Bar Sales Hurt General Mills — 3rd Update | Dow Jones
Morningstar's lead retirement researcher on retiree spending patterns, asset allocation, and mitigating the risks in a plan.
We still view at least one or two more cuts over the next year as the most likely outcome.
We see some midstream opportunities, but much depends on the speed of recovery.
Russ Kinnel shares the reasons we'd lower a fund's Analyst Rating.
Large- and small-cap companies are only part of the equation.
Wells Fargo Is Worth Another Look
These six steps can help you take back control in uncertain times.
These stocks are good choices whether you're looking for dividend growth, down-market defense, or inflation protection.
The number of resolutions and the increasing levels of support reflect shareholders' growing concerns about the climate-resilience of their portfolios.